Unbleached 12x16 Parchment Paper Sheets - Exact Fit for Half Sheet Baking Pans
You can now order bulk/case quantity on each product page. enter quantity for discount to automatically apply.
1 case = 12 units of 12x16-200 sheets
Enter 12 in quantity (1 case) to receive 30% off
Enter 24-36 (2-3 cases) to receive 40% off
Enter 48 or more (4+ cases) to receive 50% off
Free shipping for all bulk discount orders over $300
We are the only precut sheets that provide exact fit for your half sheet pans, and easy fitted box storage option instead of plastic bags. All others are either too short or overlap your pans.
- At 12x16 inches, these are precut to fit your half sheet pans. Much easier to use over parchment rolls. Prevents wastage and helps save time when baking.
- These are unbleached, non-toxic, and eco friendly. FDA approved and chlorine free.
- Comes in perforated box for easy storage and use. 100, 200, or 500 sheets per box. Keeps your bake ware clean.
- Thicker than other parchment paper sheets in the market. Can be used for other uses besides baking. For example, it’s great for freezing, fish wrap baking, and use in dehydrator.
- Eliminates use of aluminum foil for your cooking, which makes it a healthier option.
- Recommended for use up to 450 deg Fahrenheit.
These natural brown unbleached parchment paper sheets are perfect for half size baking pans and measure 12x16”. No more having to deal with trying to cut the exact size for half sheet baking pans. Eliminate wasting extra paper from parchment rolls.
From delicate cookies to sticky caramel buns, every baked item slips right off the parchment paper sheets. They have multiple uses and not only are they great for cakes, cookies, and muffins but also for cooking fish and chicken, and pizza. It works great for using the En Papillotte method (create a enclosed envelope with fish, oil, herbs, and veggies and bake). They can also be used in dehydrator.
The parchment sheets are environmentally friendly and are unbleached. They are better for your health and also more pliable than the white parchment paper. They are also better than using aluminum foil.
The sheets are stored perfectly in a perforated box for easy use.