Unbleached 10x15 Parchment Paper Sheets (100 Pcs) - Exact Fit for Jelly Roll Baking Pans
Perfect fit for your 10x15 pans
These natural brown unbleached parchment paper sheets are perfect for 10x15 size baking pans. No more having to deal with trying to cut the exact size for Jelly Roll baking pans. Eliminate wasting extra paper from parchment rolls. You may find that other parchment sheets will not provide the exact fit that ours do.
Multiple Uses and Versatile
From delicate cookies to sticky caramel buns, every baked item slips right off the parchment paper sheets. They have multiple uses and are great for cakes, cookies, and muffins as well as for cooking fish and chicken, and pizza.
The parchment sheets are environmentally friendly and are unbleached. They are better for your health and also more pliable than the white parchment paper. Zenlogy’s parchment is coated with vegetable silicone to make them greaseproof.
Comes in a perforated box so you can pull out sheets as needed while storing them securely.
- WHY ZENLOGY PARCHMENT – Our Non-toxic Silicone coated Greaseproof Parchment baking sheets provide the perfect fit for your 10x15 Sheet Pans with easy storage in a perforated box. Ours out perform any other parchment sheets in the market. Others have not perfected the art of exact size parchment like we have.
- WILL NOT BURN OR CURL - Thicker than other parchment paper sheets in the market so it won't tear, curl, or burn. Can be used for other uses besides baking. For example, it’s great for freezing, fish wrap baking, and for use in dehydrator.
- NONTOXIC - Zenlogy parchment paper sheets are unbleached, non-toxic, greaseproof and biodegradable. Although we only recommend for one time use, our customers have reported that they often use it 2-3 times before discarding it.
- EASY STORAGE - Our sheets lay flat and comes in re-sealable box for easy storage and use.. Keeps your bake ware clean.
- HIGH HEAT BAKING - Recommended for use up to 450 deg Fahrenheit. Has a light non toxic vegetable grade silicone coating to make it greaseproof. Other parchment paper sheets are made from Quilon which is a chemical.